On the internet many video editing applications are available which need to buy a subscription to take the video to the next level. CapCut is among them where the video editors can edit their videos with its impressive and remarkable tools without paying because everything is unlimited for free. Editor can also add text, stickers, emojis, slow and fast motion, music, filters and effects, and more. Also Check Latest Trends in CapCut Templates 2023
TikTok is the most famous application on the internet and everyone wants to become famous on this application. For this purpose they upload their content to this application to gain followers all over the world. Today, we will tell you how to edit TikTok videos with CapCut which will help users to make their content unique and user engaging. So, don’t waste time and follow the below instructions to edit TikTok videos.
How to Edit TikTok Videos in CapCut?
Download & Install CapCut
First of all, download the CapCut from the Google Play Store or any trusted third-party website like this, after this allow unknown sources and install the application. It is also easily available on the Apple Store.
Give Access to Storage
After installing the app on Android and iOS devices, open it and it requires some permissions like access to gallery, location, etc. Allow all these permissions to take advantage of this editing application to make the TikTok videos to the next level after editing with this app.
Start a New Project
Click on the “start a new project” button, choose the video clips that you want to edit for TikTok, after choosing click on the “add” button to take the video for editing.
- Trimming: With this tool we can easily trim or cut any unwanted scene from our videos.
- Split: With the help of these tools you can separate any video clip to edit this with various tools.
- Speed: This tool helps us to add slow and fast motion to our video clip that gives an amazing and professional look. We can apply this tool to our entire video clip or any specific part after splitting.
- Animation: In CapCut many outstanding animations are available with zoom-in, zoom-out, swing, shake, fade in, and more styles, choose whichever one you want.
- Select Ration: In this app many video ratios are available so click on the “ratio” button and then choose “9:16” which is suitable for TikTok.
- Style: In this tool you can access various AI painting effects, particle, expression, motion, portrait, face swap, scene swap, and video effects to give a unique touch.
- Rotate & Crop: Rotate and Crop help editors to cut any unwanted edge by choosing the crop button and with rotate editors can rotate the direction of video clip.
- Filters: Apply stunning and suitable filters to video because there are a wide range of beautiful filters available.
- Adjustments: By choosing these features, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpen, HSL, graphs, highlight, shadow, temperature, hue, fade, grain, and more easily.
- Add Song: Editor can easily add their desired song by choosing from their device gallery or built in sound effects to make video interesting.
- Add Text: With the help of this feature users can easily add their thoughts to their video and photo slideshow to express their thoughts. Moreover, adjust the font size, style, animation, and more to give a unique look to text.
- Effects: There are a vast range of attractive effects that can be used to video free of cost to make the video professional and users can choose which one they like to apply.
- Add Stickers: By using this application for editing we can easily add any sticker to our video or photo slideshow.
- Adjust Ratio: We can easily adjust the ratio of our videos for various social media accounts like TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and more by using the ratio button.
After applying all the above steps to our video now we can save it in our device storage by clicking on the export button and choosing the formats such as 360, 480, 720, 1080, 2k, and 4k, and the video will be saved in just a few seconds. Now, we can share it on our social media platforms like TikTok, FaceBook, YouTube, and more for our followers.
How to log in to CapCut with a TikTok Account?
- After downloading and installing the CapCut, open it.
- The sign-in option will be displayed.
- Click on the “sign in with TikTok” option.
- The process will start and the next step is waiting to get permission.
- Click on the “authorize” option.
- This is the final step after allowing this TikTok account to connect with CapCut and we can share our edited videos directly to the TikTok.
Can we download CapCut in Computers to edit TikTok videos?
Yes, you can download CapCut on your PCs and Laptops to edit TikTok videos by using an Android emulator.
Is it possible to edit the TikTok video after posting?
No, there is no way to edit the TikTok videos after posting, so before posting edit the videos.