Are you trying to add your desired music to videos to make them more interesting and incredible for social media platforms such as TikTok, FaceBook Shorts, YouTube, Instagram, and more? If yes, then you are at the right place, because we will tell you about how to add music to videos by using the CapCut App on your Android, iOS, PC, and more devices easily.
CapCut is an incredible and powerful video editing application that offers numerous impressive editing tools free of cost and users can easily use all to take their videos to the next level. Adding music is one of the best and most demanding features of CapCut that gives a unique touch which is good to hear. So, follow the below guidelines to add music. Also Check Latest Trends in CapCut Templates 2023
How to Add Music to Video with CapCut?
Download CapCut Apk
First of all, download the CapCut from the Google Play Store or any trusted third-party website like this, after this allow unknown sources and install the application.
After installing the app on Android and iOS devices, open it and it requires some permissions like access to gallery, location, etc. Allow all these permissions to take advantage of this editing application to make the videos professional by adding music.
Start New Project
Click on the “start a new project” button, choose the video clips from the device gallery and then click on the “add” button where you want to add music. We can choose multiple video clips to merge them into one video to make a stunning video.
- Choose the “Audio” option from the toolbar which is located in the below.
- After this choose the “sound” option.
- A huge gallery of outstanding music will be displayed.
- Choose the music that you want to add.
- You can also search for your desired music.
- After choosing the music, click on the “download” button.
- After downloading, click on the “+” button to add the music.
- The music will be added to video and now you can save the video in various quality like 360, 480, 720, 1080, and more.
How to Add Voice Record?
- After choosing the video click on the “audio” button.
- Now, choose the “record” option.
- After this again click on the “record” button to record the voice that we want.
- After three seconds sound recording will start and we record the sound as we want.
- Keep recording as long as we need.
- After recording, click on the “mike” button to stop recording.
- Then, click on the “tick” button to add voice recording.
- Now can save the video in various formats like 360, 480, 720, 1080, and more.
How to Add Music to Videos from Device Gallery in CapCut?
Adding music from the device gallery is also easy as we explain above, so don’t worry and follow the below steps to add music.
- First we will download the song from any other application which we want to add to our video.
- After this, open the CapCut app and start a new project.
- Add video where we want to add music.
- After this, click on the “audio” button from the toolbar.
- Now, choose the “extract” button to access the device storage.
- After this, select the song audio or video both can be used and click the “tick” button.
- The song will be added and now we can adjust the song to our video clip.
- After this, apply some necessary editing tools if we want.
- Now, the video is ready to save with our favorite song and click on the “export” button and the video will be saved in our device gallery after choosing the quality.
Can we add our desired music to the video in CapCut?
Yes, you are free hand while using the CapCut and you can easily add your desired audio or video song to videos to make it interesting.
Can I adjust the volume of the Clips?
Yes, you can adjust the sound volume of your video clip from low to high where you want.
Does CapCut provide copyright-free music?
In the CapCur app, some music and songs are copyright-free.